Thursday 25 October 2012

Sandra's onion soup

I am very lucky I have a beautiful friend Sandra and along with my BFF they get me and my crazy kitchen equipment addiction and habits and love me anyway. Sandra is an amazing cook and I am lucky enough to steal her recipes on a regular basis. This is one of hers that's often requested by me at her home or by Feyez at ours!! Winter warmer winner and dead simple!

Ingredients
3 Onions chopped
Veg stock cube
Small tin of evaporated milk
3/4 pint water
1 Garlic clove crushed
Salt & pepper to season.

Sauté the onions and garlic in a little oil until soft and add the water and stock cube. Bring to the boil and cook for 20 minutes. Once it's cooked through add the seasoning and tin of evap milk heat through and blitz with a stick and its ready. So simple and so tasty. Thanks Sandra!

No comments:

Post a Comment