Thursday 8 November 2012

Baked Mexican Dip

My darling friend Dilly made this beautiful dip for one of my very many hen nights. I have pestered her for the recipe and promptly lost it. I will of course pester her again when she's not so crazy busy as she always is. However this is the version I have found the closest too on the website and cobbled together to get it as close as possible.

1 tin of Kidney beans drained and slightly mashed with a fork
2 large avocados roughly chopped
4 Spring onions roughly chopped
Small jar of salsa (I prefer the hot one for a kick)
Handful of Sliced black olives
Handful or two of grated cheddar cheese
A couple of tablespoons of sour cream

Place the ingredients in layers in a dish and with the sour cream on top and sprinkle with the grated cheese. Pop in the oven at 200 C for 30 minutes and serve with warmed tortilla chips

I will post the true version as soon as I wiggle the recipe from Dills xx


No comments:

Post a Comment