Sunday 4 November 2012

Sugar craft

For those that know me well, know that cakes and all thing cakey are truly a great passion of mine and one that stems from my darling Mum. She was a fantastic baker, but more than that she was a superb cake decorator. And let me assure you these are two totally separate skills. I love to bake cakes and the fact that my husbands not a cake or sweet lover is a hard pill to swallow. Although he shocked the hell out of me tonight and asked if we had any cake. Typically this weekend is the one weekend in the last few months that I haven't actually baked! Anyway what I have been doing is making the sugar craft decorations for the birthday cupcakes I'm making for a friends, daughters 18th and here is a little peek of what I've made so far. I know I'm no where near mum's standard, but I love to make pretty decorations for my cake projects whilst watching the telly.

No comments:

Post a Comment